This knife, forged by the craftsman Yoshikazu Ikeda, is for collectors!
It has the mirrored finish, Honbazuke sharpening and the handle is made of Ebony wood and bolster material made from buffalo horn and silver ring.
|Blade Height at Base
- This product contains a wood box, a wood saya (sheath) and a fukusa (bag) for keeping the knife.
- Steel Type: White Steel No.1
- Honyaki Forge - Mizu Honyaki / Water Quenching
- Mirrored Finish
- Blade Type: Single edged blade for right-handed
- Handle Type: Ebony wood and bolster material made from buffalo horn and silver ring
- Serie: Special Shiro 1
- Brand: Suisin
- Made in Sakai, Japan