The Yamawaki is one of the oldest and most respected manufacturers in Japan. It is the owner of the YOSHIHIRO and GOH UMANOSUKE YOSHIHIRO brands.
This knife belongs to the Aogami Kasumi Serie, whose steel is made of Blue Steel (Aogami) No.2, and its handle is of wood and bolster material made from buffalo horn.
|Blade Height at Base
- Steel Type: Blue Steel (Aogami) No.2
- This knife rusts easily, which requires special care
- Handle Type: Wood and bolster material made from buffalo horn
- Blade Type: Single Edged Blade for right-handed (for left-handed, please, contact us)
- Serie: Ao Kasumi (Blue Kasumi)
- Brand: Yoshihiro
- Made in Sakai, Japan