This knife, forged by the craftsman Yoshikazu Ikeda, is for collectors!
It has mirrored finish on both sides of the blade, with Mount Fuji relief and Honbazuke sharpening. The handle is made of Ebony wood and bolster material made from buffalo horn on both sides.
|Blade Height at Base
- This product contains a wood box, a wood saya (sheath) and a decorated fabric bag for keeping the knife.
- Steel Type: White Steel No.1
- Mirrored Finish on both sides of the blade, with Mount Fuji relief
- Blade Type: Single edged blade for right-handed
- Handle Type: Ebony wood and bolster material made from buffalo
- Serie: Special Fuji Honyaki
- Brand: Suisin
- Made in Sakai, Japan