This knife is for collectors! Its blade finish is mirrored on both sides, with the Monte Fuji embossing and Honbazuke sharpening. The handle is made of Ebony wood and bolster material made from buffalo horn.
|Blade Height at Base
- This product contains a wood box, a wood saya (sheath) and a fukusa (bag) for keeping the knife.
- Steel Type: White Steel No.3
- Honyaki Forge
- Mirrored blade finish with the Monte Fuji embossing
- Blade Type: Single edged blade for right-handed
- Handle Type: Ebony wood and bolster material made from buffalo horn
- Forged by the craftsman Yoshikazu Ikeda
- Serie: Special Fuji Honyaki
- Brand: Suisin
- Made in Japan