The Kyusakichi knives are manufactured by the Yoshida Hamono company, that was founded 70 years ago, in Saga Province, Japan.
These handle knives are made from Rosewood.
The differential of these knives is the steel material, the ZDP-189, which is considered one of the hardest steels and has a long-lasting cutting line. It is also very resistant to rust.
|Blade Height at Base
- Steel Type: ZDP-189 Hitachi stainless steel
- Black Finish
- Hardness Level: 68 HRC
- Blade finish: Kurouchi (black finish)
- Blade Type: Double Edged Blade
- Handle Type: Rosewood
- Brand: Kyusakichi
- Japanese style handle for right-handed
- Manufacturer: Yoshida Hamono
- Made in Japan